REGULATIONS IN OUR VICARIATE (KUWAIT)
Parents must come and make an appointment with any of the priests for the same.
SACRAMENT OF CONFESSION
During all masses, (in the Cathedral only), a priest will be available. At any other time by request.
REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE SOLEMNISATION OF MARRIAGE
1. Those who intend to get married, must inform the Priest at least 3 months prior to the date of marriage. Such early notification is necessary so that the various documents may be obtained and sufficient time given for serious preparation.
2. The following documents are required:
3. Banns are to be published three consecutive times prior to the date of marriage.
4. It is a grave obligation on the part of the faithful to notify the Parish Priest of any impediment they may know of.
5. Those who intened to marry, must attend the Marriage Preparation Course or attend the instructions arranged by the Priest.
6. Those intending to get married outside Kuwait require a certificate of "Freedom to Marry" attested by two responsible witnesses.
We bring communion and administer the Sacrament of anointing of the sick (C.1004) to all shut-ins (those unable to go out). Call the Parish Office. Please call before the person becomes critically ill. We respond to emergencies at any time, day or night. If it is in the hospital, it is only during the hospital visiting hours.
We appreciate knowing when a parishioner is in hospital. Please give us a call.
Due to the special circumstances in our Vicariate, abstinence is to be observed on every Wednesday in Lent. Out of devotion, abstinence is to be observed on every Wednesday during the year.
Eucharistic Fast :
The faithful must abstain from solid food and liquids for one hour before receiving Holy Communion.